〒113-8656 東京都文京区本郷 7-3-1 工学部 6 号館 435 号室
Tel: 03-5841-6913 内線 26913
Education and Employment
|March 1998||B. Eng., Kyoto University|
|March 2000||M. Eng., Kyoto University|
|September 2002||Dr. Eng., Kyoto University|
|March 2004||Assistant Professor, Department of Urban and Environmental Engineering, Kyoto University|
|May 2006||Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematical Informatics, The University of Tokyo|
|September 2008||Associate Professor, Department of Mathematical Informatics, The University of Tokyo|
|April 2015||Associate Professor, Materials and Structures Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology|
|April 2016||Associate Professor, Laboratory for Future Interdisciplinary Research of Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology|
|October 2017||Professor, Mathematics and Informatics Center, The University of Tokyo|
Modeling and algorithms of mathematical optimization and their applications to applied mechanics and structural design
- Continuous optimization and applied mechanics: convex optimization, complementarity, duality and their applications to structural optimization, contact mechanics, plasticity, etc.
- Robust optimization and its applications: Optimization with uncertain data, robust optimization of structures, robustness evaluation of uncertain systems, etc.
- Y. Kanno, “A fast first-order optimization approach to elastoplastic analysis of skeletal structures,” Optimization and Engineering, 17, 861–896 (2016).
- Y. Kanno, “Nonsmooth Mechanics and Convex Optimization,” CRC Press, Boca Raton (2011).
- Y. Kanno, J. A. C. Martins, A. Pinto da Costa, “Three-dimensional quasi-static frictional contact by using second-order cone linear complementarity problem,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 65, 62–83 (2006).